Gartner - "IT asset management (ITAM) provides an accurate account of technology asset lifecycle costs and risks to maximize the business value of technology strategy, architecture, funding, contractual and sourcing decisions.”
There is so much turbulence in the industry today, it's tough to figure out what to do.
- Margins continue to drop
- The OEMs are locked in a War for the remaining 'clicks'and you're in the line of fire
- Customers are demanding more than "scan once, print many'
There is a great way to remain relevant in the eyes of your customers and sell more services without the hassle of establishing third party partnerships, investing in a NOC or falling into a huge time-suck.
- No need to retrain you sales staff.
- No heavy investment in software packages that require an MBA to operate and understand.
- Keep your existing tool set
With Atlas, you'll offer a service most IT departments thirst for - IT Asset Management.(ITAM)
Register below for our introductory webinar. We'll talk about ways to solidify your existing book of business and easily pivot into new streams of revenue.
Change is inevitable; with Atlas, it doesn't need to hurt.